Guidelines for submissions
Mind & Society publishes original articles in English. Authors who are uncertain about the quality of their written English should arrange for the text to be corrected by a native English speaker.
This journal follows a double-blind reviewing procedure. Authors are therefore requested to submit:
- A blinded manuscript without any author names and affiliations in the text or on the title page. Self-identifying citations and references in the article text should either be avoided or left blank.
- All author names and affiliations in a separate file.
About the manuscript
- Manuscript length should not exceed 4.200 words (28.000 characters incl. spaces) including list of references, figures and tables. Each figure or table may correspond approximately to 300 words (2.000 characters incl. spaces). Longer papers may be accepted upon approval by the Editorial Board.
- Figures and tables must be imbedded in the text to facilitate reviewing
- Please provide an Abstract of 150 to 250 words
- Please provide 4 to 6 keywords
- Cite references in the text by name and year in parentheses.
- Reference list entries should be alphabetized by the last names of the first author of each work.
- Please send the manuscript in two formats: the original file format (preferably word) and pdf
Additional guidelines will be sent to authors whose articles have been reviewed and accepted.
For further information please contact: email@example.com